The Data Controller of personal data that may be processed following consultation of our site is Gallucci Sonia with headquarters in via Baldino 25 Oristano (hereinafter, “Owner”), as data controller.
It informs you pursuant to art. 13 Legislative Decree 30.6.2003 n. 196 (hereinafter “Privacy Code”) and art. 13 EU Regulation no. 2016/679 (hereinafter “GDPR”) that your data will be processed in the manner and for the following purposes:
1. Object of the treatment
The Data Controller processes personal, identification data (for example, name, surname, company name, address, telephone, e-mail, bank and payment references) – subsequently, “personal data” or even “data” communicated by you in occasion of the conclusion of contracts for the services that the Data Controller proposes on its own behalf and for third party companies. According to the indicated legislation, this treatment will be based on the principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
2. Purpose of the treatment
Your personal data are necessary for purposes strictly connected and instrumental to the management of commercial relationships, for administrative and accounting purposes and for purposes related to legal obligations.
We inform you in particular that your personal data are processed:
Without your express consent and if directly provided by you (art.24 lett. A), b), c) Privacy Code and art. 6 lett. b), e) GDPR), for the following Service Purposes:
• conclude the contracts for the services of the Data Controller or of companies of which the Data Controller is an authorized intermediary;
• fulfill the pre-contractual, contractual and tax obligations deriving from existing relationships with you;
• fulfill the obligations established by law, by a regulation, by EU legislation or by an order of the Authority (such as for example in the matter of anti-money laundering);
• exercise the rights of the owner, for example the right to defense in court;
B) Only subject to your specific and distinct consent (articles 23 and 130 of the Privacy Code and article 7 of the GDPR), for the following Marketing Purposes:
• send you by e-mail, post and / or sms and / or telephone contacts, newsletters, commercial communications and / or advertising material on products or services offered by the Owner and detection of the degree of satisfaction with the quality of services;
• send you via e-mail, post and / or sms and / or telephone contacts commercial and / or promotional communications from third parties (for example, business partners).
We would like to point out to you that if you are already our customer, we will be able to send you commercial communications relating to the owner’s services and products similar to those you have already used, except for your dissent (art.130 c. 4 of the Privacy Code).
In any case, if the data will be provided to you via the web, we will ask for your consent by means of the flag \ click which will confirm both the reading of this information and the processing.
3. Processing methods
The processing of your personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in art. 4 Privacy Code and art. 4 no. 2) GDPR and precisely: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data. Your personal data are subjected to both paper and electronic and / or automated processing.
The Data Controller will process personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the aforementioned purposes and in any case for no more than 10 years from the termination of the Service Purposes relationship and for no more than 2 years from the collection of data for Marketing Purposes.
4. Access to data
Your data may be made accessible for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) and 2.B):
• to employees and collaborators of the Data Controller in Italy and abroad, in their capacity as persons in charge and / or internal managers of the treatment and / or system administrators;
• to third-party companies or other subjects (by way of example, credit institutions, professional firms, consultants, mailing companies etc.) who carry out outsourcing activities on behalf of the Data Controller, in their capacity as external data processors.
5. Disclosure of data
Without the need for express consent (pursuant to art.24 lett. A), b), d) Privacy Code and art. 6 lett. b) and c) GDPR), the Data Controller may communicate your data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.a) to judicial authorities, as well as to those subjects to whom communication is mandatory by law for the accomplishment of said purposes. These subjects will process the data in their capacity as independent data controllers.
Your information will not be disseminated.
6. Data transfer
Personal data are stored on servers located within the European Union. In any case, it is understood that the Owner, if necessary, will have the right to move the servers even outside the EU. In this case, the Data Controller ensures as of now that the transfer of non-EU data will take place in accordance with the applicable legal provisions, subject to stipulation of the standard contractual clauses provided by the European Commission.
7. Nature of the provision of data and consequences of refusing to respond.
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) is mandatory. In their absence, we cannot guarantee the services of art. 2.A).
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.B) is optional. You can therefore decide not to provide any data or to subsequently deny the possibility of processing data already provided: in this case, you will not be able to receive newsletters, commercial communications and advertising material relating to the Services offered by the Data Controller. However, you will continue to be entitled to the services referred to in art. 2.A).
8. Rights of the interested party
In your capacity as an interested party, you have the rights referred to in art. 7 Privacy Code and art. 15 GDPR and precisely the rights of:
1. obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form;
2. obtain the indication: a) of the origin of the personal data; b) the purposes and methods of treatment; c) the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; d) of the identification details of the owner, of the managers and of the representative appointed pursuant to art. 5, paragraph 2 of the Privacy Code and art. 3, paragraph 1, GDPR; e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents;
3. obtain: a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data; b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) the certification that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment occurs proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
4. object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection; b) to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication, through the use of automated call systems without the intervention of an operator by e-mail and / or through traditional marketing methods by telephone and / or paper mail. It should be noted that the right of opposition of the interested party, set out in point b) above, for direct marketing purposes through automated methods extends to traditional ones and that in any case the possibility remains for the interested party to exercise the right of opposition also only partially. Therefore, the interested party can decide to receive only communications using traditional methods or only automated communications or neither of the two types of communication.
Where applicable, it also has the rights referred to in articles 16-21 GDPR (Right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right of limitation of treatment, right to data portability, right of opposition), as well as the right of complaint to the Guarantor Authority.
9. How to exercise your rights
You can exercise your rights at any time by sending an email to:
10. Owner, manager and agents
The Data Controller and internal data processor is Gallucci Sonia with headquarters in via Baldino 25 Oristano.
The updated list of external managers, where appointed, and of those in charge of processing is kept at the headquarters of the Data Controller.